45 Lawson Street, Balmain
Opportunity to Build a Dream Home
Exuding character, charm and endless possibilities this freestanding double fronted c1900 weatherboard cottage set on 284 sqm is perfectly livable and comfortable. An offering of unquestionable appeal this home is defined by the classic hallmarks and charm of its Victorian heritage. Well proportioned, neatly presented throughout with a prime north/east aspect there is incredible scope for enhancement to create a magnificent family home befitting Balmain's cosmopolitan village lifestyle.
Development Approval for an architectural designed extension, plans and costs schedules available granting immediate capitalisation.
A generous block on one of Balmain's most high value streets, directly opposite Ann Cashman Reserve.
* Highly prized off-street parking
* A surprisingly large sunny level backyard
* Decorative ceilings, polished floors and original fireplaces
* Two large bedrooms
* Large lounge room with French doors opening to under cover patio
* Large, quaint eat-in kitchen