26 Prosper Street, Rozelle
Elegant family home with stunning views
Situated in a sought after Rozelle address, this large freestanding Victorian terrace effortlessly balances contemporary functionality with period features presenting a charming family home. With hardwood floors throughout, downstairs a formal dining room and lounge room with built in shelves and storage. This flows to a large open plan family room with contemporary kitchen, renovated bathroom and laundry leading to a delightful level garden perfect for little people. Upstairs, three large bedrooms two with balconies and views to Harbour Bridge and CBD.
Located in a quiet friendly community minded neighbourhood, a mere 300 m from Darling Street shops and Rozelle Markets. Bus transport at end of street includes direct M50 to Coogee beach. Easy walk to schools and childcare.
* Magnificent New Years' Eve Fireworks display
* Three large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Two bathrooms one with separate shower and bathtub
* 2 undercover car spaces
* Formal lounge & dining
* Open plan family room leading to level backyard
* Renovated kitchen with Ceasarstone bench tops, loads of storage, European appliances and gas cooktop
* Two balconies with stunning Harbour Bridge and City Views
* Period features, stained glass, mantelpieces
* 3 Reverse cycle air-conditioning units.
* High ceilings
* Security front door
* Plantation shutters