31 Brighton Street, Petersham
Elegant family home in great Location
Situated in a sought after inner-west address, this large freestanding Victorian terrace effortlessly balances contemporary functionality with charming period features.
A low maintenance home with hardwood floors throughout, impressive ornate high ceilings and a traditional formal lounge and dining room flowing to a bright contemporary open plan family room with new kitchen leading to large sunny deck perfect for alfresco entertaining.
Located in a quiet friendly community minded neighbourhood opposite Brighton St Reserve, beautiful parklands perfect for the little people. Moments to scrumptious cafes, close to schools. 300 m to nearest bus transport, close to Petersham station.
* Four large bedrooms with built-in robes main bedroom with en-suite
* Formal Lounge and Dining rooms
* Two bathrooms one with separate shower and bathtub
* Contemporary new kitchen
* Open plan family room leading to level deck
* Period features, stained glass, mantelpieces
* High ceilings
* Plantation shutters