96 Foster Street, Leichhardt
AN OUTSTANDING RESULT. sold. $1,585,000
Brimming with potential and plenty of space for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining this stylish home of immense character and potential is surprisingly quiet. A spacious, peaceful and relaxing retreat perfect for those commanding convenience and easy care living. Impressive features include a working fireplace, gourmet kitchen, sun-drenched alfresco timber deck, high ceilings and loads of natural light.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy an enviable urban lifestyle, this immaculate residence is set in a desirable tree-lined street, just a short walk to Marketplace and Leichhardt eateries, select primary and secondary schools, child care centres, parks, city buses and Hawthorn light rail transport.
* 2 Large Bedrooms
* Main bedroom with adjoining east facing Sun-Room/Study.
* 3rd Bedroom currently Guest Quarters
* Built-in wardrobes
* High Ceilings
* Large kitchen with modern appliances.
* Open-plan dining and kitchen
* Lounge room with working fireplace.
* Spacious Laundry
* Man-cave workshop.
* Level backyard with covered alfresco entertaining area.