1 / 192 Parramatta Road, Stanmore
Incredibly quiet modern New York style apartment. You've got to hear it to believe it! A style mix that works contemporary and traditional, this first floor apartment flawlessly combines urban city living with elegant design to prove you really can have it all. What's more, its huge internal space is larger than the average two-bedroom unit.
This sophisticated apartment epitomises lifestyle, it's at the heart of all the Inner West has to offer, as well as being a heartbeat away from Sydney's CBD.
Internally, it's a great entertainer, with the kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and Caesar stone bench-tops. The expansive open-plan living area opens onto a protected balcony filled with natural light.
It really is only moments away from restaurants, shops, cafes and all that Leichhardt, Annandale, Glebe and Newtown have to offer. You'll be within walking distance to Sydney University, RPA Hospital, Broadway & UTS. With a bus stop at the door and Stanmore railway station nearby, this really is the ultimate city pad.
* A low maintenance lifestyle
* History – on the site of popular Globe Cinema
* Flawlessly melds inner-city living and convenience
* A total space of 134 sqm (approx)
* Two double bedrooms both with built-ins
* Third queen bed for overnight guests
* Open plan living and dining
* Internal laundry
* Secure parking and lock up storage
* No Steps