55 Gipps Street, Birchgrove
Elegant home handsome proportions
This exceptional residence has been impeccably appointed and intuitively designed for a tranquil urban lifestyle. A wonderful blend of traditional Victorian and modern craftsmanship to provide a home of complete convenience and exclusivity ensuring peace and privacy throughout. Elegant formal lounge and dining leading to generous contemporary designed open plan galley kitchen with stainless steel & brass fittings. French doors lead out to a sun-washed garden, wonderfully private.
In a prime location close to the heart of Balmain. Enjoying wonderful waterside parklands, moments to Birchgrove Public School & cafes including well known Charlottes Café and an easy short walk to Thames St wharf and bus transport.
* c1890s Victorian home
* Upstairs four double bedrooms
* Main bedroom pressed metal ceiling leading to expansive sunny veranda
* Two new bathrooms
* Bespoke outdoor copper sink
* High ceilings
* New kitchen, stainless steel & brass fixtures, brick wall feature
* New timber Californian oak parquetry floors in kitchen
* Exposed high beams
* New bathroom with Perrin & Rowe luxurious bathroom fixtures
* New cast iron traditional claw bath with nickel English taps
* New sliding French doors leading to leafy private garden.
*** Available Now. Inspections By Appointment - Call Lindi 0417 747 744 ***