4 Coulon Street, Rozelle
ELEVATED PRIZED BALMAIN PENINSULA LOCALE
PRIVATE VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT- Contact Lindi Kim Sing on 0417 747 744
With an elevated position and shimmering views of Anzac Bridge and CBD, this freestanding home is quintessential inner-west living. A single-level, double-fronted home this exceptional 8m wide weatherboard is an offering of unquestionable opportunity. It’s quiet and private embracing the comfort of a north-eastern aspect. Two of the three large bedrooms have French doors that lead onto a sunny front garden. The lounge and kitchen have stunning Anzac Bridge and city views that capture fireworks.
Outdoors there is a low maintenance garden and fully covered courtyard, perfect for all-weather alfresco dining and entertaining.
A tranquil retreat perfect for young families or those downsizing to Rozelle in a highly sought after locale.
* 3 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Private north-east sunny front yard
* Secluded all-weather outdoor entertaining
* Large laundry and storage room
* Handy side access
* Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and attic storage
* Odyssey ventilation system
* Council rates - $529 pq (approx.)
* Water - $234 pq (approx.)