65 Justin Street, Lilyfield
A unique opportunity for astute buyers
A rare opportunity to purchase a tri-level modern Torrens Title terrace with emphasis on expansive living, as one substantial residence interconnecting over three levels or two separate zones – residential and commercial. A substantial 220 sqm of internal living (approx.) on 189 sqm of land.
This is a perfect combination for families with growing teenagers or extended family members. Situated in a prime position 200m from Lilyfield Light Rail providing easy access to Sydney University, UTS and other education centres and a mere 4 kms to CBD.
With an approximate rental return of 4.4% this provides an exceptional rental yield. This would suit the most astute property buyer seeking an opportunity to live and work or reap an outstanding rental income.
• Torrens Title Freehold
• 3 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• 2 Living areas;
• 2 Kitchens;
• 3 secure Car-spaces
• 100 sqm (approx.) Commercial
• 120 sqm (approx..) Residential
• Two bedrooms both with en-suites, walk-in robe and built-in wardrobe
• Third bedroom on ground level plus bathroom
• Contemporary Open-plan living, dining and kitchen
• East facing, warm al-fresco entertaining terrace
• Designer kitchen
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Close to transport and the CBD