8 Mackenzie, Rozelle
Freestanding double fronted with captivating views
Harmonising Victorian features with modern day attic addition capturing delightful Sydney CBD and district views. A home of character and charm wonderfully welcoming both indoors and out, this freestanding double fronted house complements beautiful spacious interiors and high ceilings. At 273 sqm and a 12m frontage there is loads of potential to add more value and capitalise.
Located on Balmain peninsula a few minutes' stroll from the delights of Darling Street cafes and dining scene. Moments to CBD and easy walk to fast public transport.
* High ceilings and stained-glass windows feature throughout.
* Spacious open lounge, dining and kitchen.
* Attic floor views stretch beyond treetops to the Anzac Bridge, CBD and district.
* Extensive tree lined garden provides private tranquil escape.
* Three double bedrooms, one with French doors opening to tranquil garden
* Air conditioning/gas heating point ensure year-round comfort.
* Walk to city buses, vibrant shopping, dining and cafe choices.